Islands Trust – The Islands Trust is a federation of local government bodies that plan land use and regulate development in the trust area

Island Trust Fund – Working with communities to protect Canada’s islands in the Salish Sea

Sunshine Coast Regional District – The Sunshine Coast Regional District (SCRD) provides services and regional government to more than 28,000 residents.

The Gambier Island Conservancy – The Gambier Island Conservancy is dedicated to: developing appropriate management strategies to preserve and restore Gambier’s biological diversity, and enhancing and sharing knowledge of its ecosystems.

Green Admiral Nature Restoration – Green Admiral restores natural areas in North and West Vancouver and the Howe Sound islands on private property, parks, or along “rights of way”.

The Future of Howe Sound Society – The Future of Howe Sound Society is committed to the conservation and stewardship of Howe Sound for current and future generations through promoting community involvement and creating a comprehensive land use plan.

Sea to Sky Invasive Species Council – A non-profit society that works to minimize the negative impacts caused by invasive species on the south coast of British Columbia, Canada, in cooperation with organizations, First Nations, governments and industry.

Georgia Straight Alliance – To protect and restore the marine environment and promote the sustainability of Georgia Strait, its adjoining waters and communities.